- Specially extruded 1.50 in O.D. anodized aluminum with .065 in wall diameter; aluminum alloy is given a protecive anodized finish
- Anodized Aluminum lasts considerably longer than non-anodized aluminum when used in corrosive or wet environments
- Aluminum Pike Poles are condsiderably lighter than the same lengths made with ash
- Aluminum handles will not warp or break; they are rugged and durable and stay straight with continued use
- Hardwood fittings in each end are secured by machine crimping
- Dixie Industries’ exclusive CORE LOK rubber seal assures a watertight barrier, making the Pike Pole buoyant even when used extensively in and around water
- Pike hooks are manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel and drop forged
- Shanks are threaded to allow screwing into handle.
- Pike points have twisted thread, resisting removal unless half turned after being seated.
- Pike hooks are available in three styles: straight pike & hook, curved pike & hook and straight pike only (curved pike & hook and straight pike only are available on a special order basis)
- Made in U.S.A.
Product Type: Handled Product
Handle Length: 6-12′