Rolli Slings Vs. Rolli Cradles
One of the most dangerous and difficult part of most construction projects is lifting heavy objects. Making sure you have the right equipment for the job is crucial for each lift.
Proline’s rolli cradles are designed to lift and handle small diameter pipe easily and efficiently. Like rolli cradles the primary use for rolli slings are pipeline projects, where the rolling action allowed by the wheels is extremely useful. Made with four urethane ‘round cut’ wheels and sealed anti friction bearings these slings are made for all weather conditions.
- Multiple polyurethane coated rollers spaced equally to support the pipe evenly, eliminating “egging” of the pipe.
- The large polyurethane-coated rollers make it ride easily over weld seams without hanging up.
- Crimped swages used for wire rope termination.
- No head iron need
- Pipe size range: 2”-6”
- Approximate weight: 20 lbs
- Recommended max working load (5:1 safety factor): 6,000 lbs
Like the rolli slings Proline’s rolli cradles are designed to make lifting and handling pipe easy. Unlike the rolli sling these cradles use a head iron to evenly distribute the pulling force. This allows rolli cradles to handle pipe diameters up to 48 inches. These larger sizes significantly reduce the time and effort required for lowering in and rolling large diameter pipe.
- Pipe can be kept close to the ground allowing operators more control and mobility
- One size handles a wide range of pipe sizes
- Anti friction bearings lower rolling resistance
- Multiple polyurethane rollers spaced equally to support the pipe evenly eliminate “egging” of the pipe
- The polyurethane rollers make it ride easily over weld seams without hanging up
- Polyurethane rollers eliminate pipe coating damage
Specifications vary depending on the size of rolli cradle require.
Ready to get started? Contact us today to learn more about how Proline’s products and services can benefit your next project.