Century-Line® Pipe Penetration Sleeves are used to create circular sleeved holes in concrete poured barriers including; walls, floors, ceilings, structural supports and tank footings. Molded from non-conductive, high impact resistant HDPE, Century-Line® sleeves are lightweight and easily installed by one construction worker. They are available in 16 diameters ranging from 2″ to 25″ and shipped, from stock, in any desired length.
Century-Line® sleeves are engineered to mate with Link-Seal® modular mechanical seals for a lifetime of leak-proof performance. PSI/Thunderline?Link-Seal® is your one-stop source for everything you need to effectively seal the annular space between pipes and concrete barriers through which they pass. WS Intermediate Sleeves are used in conjunction with Link-Seal® Modular Seals to seal all pipes passing through concrete or masonry structures that require two belts of seals to fill the annular space between pipe and wall.
Benefits / Features
6 sizes – 2″ to 25″ in diameter
- In the event of a field or engineering change, sleeves may be cut shorter at the job site using ordinary hand tools. Standard sleeves are 16″ (406mm) in length. Longer length models may also be quickly fabricated as a custom ordered item.
Positive hydrostatic seal…
- Link-Seal modular seals are rated at 20 psig (40 feet of head), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications.
1/8 the weight of steel.
- Century-Line® sleeves are light enough for one worker to install without a crane, hoist or helper which reduces installation time and costs. Century-Line® sleeves are easy to stock and store and far less expensive to ship, when compared to steel sleeves.
Resists water migration
- The 2” (50.8 mm) water stop collar not only anchors the sleeve in position but creates a path against the migration of water around the outside of the sleeve.
Adjusts to Wall Thickness
- Century-Line™ sleeves unique, hollow water stop collar works like an expansion joint, adjusting (up to 1/2”) to the thickness of wall. This design creates a dynamic force against the form.
Nailer end caps position sleeve precisely in form
- Specially designed end caps provide an ideal method for attaching Century-Line™ sleeves to the concrete forms. The end caps assure that the sleeve holds its circular configuration during the pour. In addition to keeping out wet concrete, they also prevent dirt from entering the sleeve during backfill operations or the interim construction period.
Tough high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- High-impact resistant HDPE also provides excellent resistance to acids, alkalis and other organic solvents. Ideal for cathodic protection systems, these non-conductive sleeves will not rust, corrode or degrade. Low-temperature properties are such that they may be installed under any weather conditions suitable for pouring concrete. High temperature application limit is 150º F (66º C). The sleeve is molded with a texture on the outside surface to assure a better bond than most plastic to concrete interfaces.
Used for shotcrete wall applications
- For shotcrete applications, Century-Line™ sleeves are easily positioned to wall form with threaded rod, and the end caps protect the sleeve penetration while the wall is formed.
- Available from 2.07 (52.6mm) to 29.25 (74.3cm) Inside Diameters.
- Standard wall thickness = 0.375″.
- Primed inside and out with Rust-O-Leum red primer #5268 or approved equivalent.
- May be order to any length.
- Special order diameters and schedule pipe available on request.
- The 2” (50.8mm) water stop collar not only anchors the sleeve in position but creates a long tortuous path against the migration of water around the outside of the sleeve.