The 810 RF Line Tracer offers both advanced and automatic features ensuring the best possible identification and tracing of continuous metallic pipe or cable, water and gas distribution lines, inductive locating and blind searching.
The high frequency signal is able to jump insulators and rubber gaskets found in water and gas systems.
Furthermore, the unit is designed to minimize electrical interference.
- High frequency jumps insulators and gaskets
- Excellent inductive locating, direct, clamp
- Saves you time – simultaneous Peak / Null
- Shows you the path – Left / Right guidance system and audible tone
- Pinpoints your utility and indicates strength of transmitted signal – Digital Signal Strength
- No manual gain adjustments – fully automated
- Determines depth – quick and easy pushbutton depth
- Lightweight and all readouts are Line-Of-Sight, reducing user fatigue
See Upgraded Version: VM-810