- Ultra-light and economical design.
- Easy assembly by one person.
- Protects from harsh weather conditions.
- Compact enough to fit into the back of a pickup truck, van and even A car.
- Walls on the ends open up for ventilation of hazardous welding fumes.
- Tent frames are constructed from galvanized steel and are rust resistant.
- Frame comes standard with feet installed in the end poles for more stability.
- Can be used for multiple industries and applications.
- Saves on shipping costs as 10-15 tents can fit on one pallet
- Custom branding available.
- 6 oz. flame resistant (FR) fabric cover.
- Passed FR Testing to CAN/ULC – S109 and CPAI-84 Section 6 Standards.
- Sizes: 6’ x 7’ and 7’ x 8’ with 6’ walls, 8’1” peak.
- Reinforced orange strip on doors and corners for high visibility safety identification.
- Size:7′ x 6′ (2.13 M X 1.83 M)
- Description: “M” Series – Welding / Utility Tent Set (7′ x 6′). | Items included: Cover, Frame and Bag
- Size:8′ x 7′ (2.43 M X 2.13 M)
- Description: “M” Series – Welding / Utility Tent Set (8′ x 7′). | Items included: Cover, Frame and Bag