SIZES / MODEL / PART NO.
2 IN X 4 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0204GPT
4 IN X 6 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0406GPT
6 IN X 8 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0608GPT
8 IN X 10 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0810GPT
10 IN X 14 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER1014GPT
3 IN X 6 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0306GPT
4 IN X 8 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0408GPT
6 IN X 10 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0610GPT
8 IN X 12 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER0812GPT
12 IN X 16 IN PE CASING SPACER SPACER1216GPT
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
High density (linear), injection molded virgin polyethylene casing isolators/spacers provide positive insulation, high abrasion resistance and low coefficient of friction for a wide variety of double containment carrier/casing pipe applications. They are extremely light in weight and easy to handle during installation.
A ribbed inner surface prevents slippage and guards against carrier pipe coating damage while the outer surface may include any one of several molded runners to accommodate 2″ (50.8mm) x 4″ (101.6mm) or larger carrier/casing differentials.
One piece solid molded segments provide for maximum load bearing. Hardware includes cadmium plated steel studs, nuts and washers. A screwdriver is the only tool needed for installation. PE Isolators should not be used on concrete carrier pipe.
Features of Model PE Casing Spacers:
- 5″ (127mm) wide band for maximum hoop strength around carrier pipe.
- Ribbed inner surface prevents slippage and guards against coating damage.
- Molded from virgin polyethylene material.
- Lightweight for ease of handling and installation.
- Screwdriver is only tool needed for installation.
- High-temp model available (up to 12″ [305mm]) for service temperatures to 280F. (138C.).
- Eliminates the Need for Blown Sand or Pea Gravel
- Excellent insulation, high abrasion resistance and low coefficient of friction
- One-piece solid molded segments provide for maximum load bearing
- 5” wide (127mm) band for maximum hoop strength around carrier pipe
- Hardware includes cadmium plated steel studs, nuts and washers
- PE casing spacers are available to accommodate a variety of pipe diameters and available for quick delivery.
3/4″ (19mm) through 12″ (305mm) = 2-piece with molded-in runners.
14″ (356mm) and larger = Multiple segments with molded-in runners.
Metallic – Bolts and Square Nuts = Plated Steel
- For carrier pipe diameters (Nominal Steel & IPS) ranging from ¾” (19.1mm) to 48” (121.9cm).
- Spacing recommendation: Max 8’ (243.8cm) between spacers, Max 2’ (61.0cm) from casing pipe end.
- Recommended end seals: Model S, C, W, FW and R.
Model PE Casing Isolators are designed primarily for smaller diameter steel or polyethylene carrier pipes (ANSI O.D. pipe without a bell or mechanical joint). We do not recommend that they be used on any carrier pipe over 24″ in diameter or for installations over 300 feet long without consulting with Proline. PE Isolators should not be used on concrete carrier pipe.
Specifications High density, injection molded virgin polyethylene casing isolators/spacers designed primarily for smaller diameter steel or polyethylene carrier pipes
Model PE casing spacers/isolators combine excellent safety and performance with durability and easy installation to deliver a high quality solution for a range of small-diameter piping applications. PE Isolators should not be used on concrete carrier pipe. The outer surface may include any one of several molded runners to accommodate 2″ (50.8 mm) x 4″ (101.6 mm) or larger carrier/casing differentials.
A lightweight casing spacer system designed to ease carrier pipe insertion with quick installation to last the life of the piping system.
- High-temperature model available (up to 12″ [305 mm]) for service temperatures up to 280°F (138°C). See Model HT for details.
- We do not recommend that they be used on any carrier pipe over 24in (61.0 cm) diameter on installations over 400 feet (121.9 m) long without consulting with GPT.
- D638, D651
- Injection Molded Virgin Polyethylene
- 3,100 – 5,500 psi (218 – 387 kg/cm²)
- 3,200 psi (225kg/cm²)
- 180° F. Max. (82° C.)
- 1.5 – 2.0 ft lb/in. (0.8 – 1.07 newton-meter/cm)
- 450 Volts/Mil.