Durable design to withstand rigorous use on pipeline and construction sites.
Collapses for easy transportation and storage.
Easily assembled by two people.
- Rugged design for long life and durability
Readily transported by a crane, fully assembled by hooks that are placed on both ends of the top of the tent.
Vents in front and back peaks allow air circulation and welding fumes to escape for a safer work environment.
- 14 oz. high tear, flame resistant (FR) cover rated to -45C (-49F)
- Passed flame resistant (FR) testing to NFPA 701
- Frame is made from 1” square steel tubing, sandblasted and painted (12’ x 12’ frame is fabricated with 1 1/4”).
- Custom branding options available. Minimum quantities apply
- 8 ft. x 8 ft. (2.44M x 2.44M) 5 ft. wall, 7 ft. 6 in. peak
- 11 ft. x 8 ft. (3.35M x 2.44M) 6 ft. wall, 8 ft. peak
- 12 ft. x 12 ft. (3.66M x 3.66M) 6 ft. 3 in. wall, 8 ft. 6 in. peak