Durable design to withstand rigorous use on pipeline and construction sites.
Collapses for easy transportation and storage.
Easily assembled by two people.
- Rugged design for long life and durability
Readily transported by a crane, fully assembled by hooks that are placed on both ends of the top of the tent.
Vents in front and back peaks allow air circulation and welding fumes to escape for a safer work environment.
- 14 oz. high tear, flame resistant (FR) cover rated to -45C (-49F)
- Passed flame resistant (FR) testing to NFPA 701
- Frame is made from 1” square steel tubing, sandblasted and painted (12’ x 12’ frame is fabricated with 1 1/4”).
- Custom branding options available. Minimum quantities apply
- 8 ft. x 8 ft. (2.44M x 2.44M) 5 ft. wall, 7 ft. 6 in. peak P/N: TENT08X08COMPLETE*
- 10 ft. x 10 ft. (3.05m x 3.05) 5.5 ft. wall, 8 ft. peak P/N: TENT10X10COMPLETE*
- 11 ft. x 8 ft. (3.35M x 2.44M) 6 ft. wall, 8 ft. peak P/N: TENT11X08COMPLETE*
- 12 ft. x 12 ft. (3.66M x 3.66M) 6 ft. 3 in. wall, 8 ft. 6 in. peak P/N: TENT12X12COMPLETE*
*includes frame, cover & hardware
Vinyl tarps are the strongest, most durable tarps available. These tarps provide the ultimate protection against tear, abrasion and stress. Vinyl tarps are the very best industrial tarp and are trusted for professional and recreational use. Vinyl tarps range from heavy-duty to industrial strength grades
LOOK AND FEEL
- A “rubber sheet” texture that gives off a slight shine
- Longest lasting out of all the tarp materials
- Mildew and rot resistant
- Superior wind and tear resistance making vinyl tarps an ideal choice for trailer and truck covers
- Superior performance in cold temperatures down – 40C / -40F
- Generally UV treated
- Flame retardant treatment on Proline Tents
- More expensive relative to other tarps (with price reflecting quality)
- Truck Tarps
- Construction covers
- Industrial Ten Covers
- Machinery and equipment covers