HOW THE CONTROLLER WORKS:
At power up:
- The display shows the program version and the speed curve number. After that the display will show the chosen speed (potentiometer position).
- The Stop Button’s LED will indicate the speed curve by blinking on-off 1 to 4 times
Overload protection and LED indicator:
- During the starting or running phase if a high overload occurs;
- The controller will continue to run and determine if the overload voltage disappeared or not.
- The stop button’s LED will be on for a short period of time, every time the overload is detected.
Short circuit protection and LED indicator:
- During the starting or running if a short circuit occurs it will stop the controller and the Stop Button’s LED will flash fast until any button is pushed.
- Automatic speed control for load variation.
- Automatic speed control for input voltage variation.
- Overload protection and LED indicator
- Short circuit protection and LED indicator
- Three digits display for speed indicator (potentiometer position) (The indicators are using the buttons’ LEDs)
· AC & DC compatible
|· Waterproof Seal IPS65 Rating|
· LED light for power
· Power 120w
· Voltage 120v AC/DC
· Frequency 60 Hz for AC
· Can be used with both Baldor & Proline 90 Volt DC
· Heavy duty magnets to secure controller to metal surfaces
Motor Controller Features:
- Input voltages 30VAC-230VAC (40VDC-325VDC)
- PWM Output (PWM pulses)
- Output current max 5A
- Four speed curves selected by 2 internal resistors
- LED flashing speed indicator for forward and reverse
GENIE CONTROLLER 2.0 ONLY
CONTROLLER & MOTOR KIT (NO CRAWLER – NO CASE)
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDING: GENIE CONTROLLER, MOTOR, CRAWLER AND CASE