Tractor- Pipe Bending Shoe Installation Details:
1. Mounting plate A is welded to boom B.
2. Dead eyes C and D are welded to top of boom B.
3. Mounting bracket G is bolted to adapter plate A.
4. Bending shoe E and adapter assembly F is pinned to mounting bracket G, using pin H.
5. Static line I is attached to top of boom at C.
Tractor- Pipe Bending Shoe Operating Instructions:
Static line I is attached to one end of pipe about 10 feet from bending shoe.
Sideboom load line J is attached to other end of pipe (for maximum bending force, load line should be attached about 10 feet from bending shoe).
Pulling on load line draws pipe into bending shoe E. Continued pull on load line bends pipe in shoe..