Using the latest technologies and materials, Proline mandrels are guaranteed to withstand the extreme forces of the bending process. Proline’s self-centering / no-roll technology ensures that the mandrel will always stay centered in the pipe.
Proline can design and manufacture to custom sizes and specifications.
- Designed and engineered for a one-man operation.
- Pneumatically air driven mandrels from 12” and larger.
- Extremely powerful large diameter cylinders.
- Fast Action – retracts, expands and travels quickly.
- Polyurethane-coated backing bars, pads and wheels for the protection of internal coated pipes.
- Conversion kits available to accommodate wall thickness ranges from X65 to X80+ grade pipe.
- Rugged and built for long life.
- Very low maintenance.
Our manual controlled mandrels come with 100 feet (30.48 M) of reach rod, control ends and spare parts for simple set up and repairs.
Remote-Control Mandrels 16” and up come with a remote system that consists of a remote receiver and a remote transmitter. These remote mandrels come with a battery pack, charger, spare receiver/transmitter, 100 feet (30.48 M) of reach rod, control ends, and spare parts for simple set up and repairs.
Mandrel Operations Manuals Upon Request.