VCM 200 Portable Cutting Machine
The versatile VCM-200 is a precision, tractor-type machine that can be used on its own track for straight line cutting and a variety of welding operations. Off track and with a radius rod assembly, the VCM 200 can be used for circle cutting.
VCM 200 Features:
- Large thumb screws for hand tight adjustments.
- Dual drive controls & direct speed readout.
- Cone disc drive.
- Constant speed AC induction motor located on the side opposite the torch for cooler, more efficient operation.
- Counter-balanced design allows torch racking distance up to 18″ from the machine.
- Speed constant over wide range of temperatures.
- Torch holder designed for 1-3/8″/35mm barrel diameter torches.
Straight Line / Circle: Length increments of 72″/1.83m (Track length)
- Circle diameters 4″/100mm to 96″/2.44m
- 1”/25.2mm to 60”/1.52m/Minute
- Length – 14.25″/359mm
- Width – 11″/277mm (Machine Only) 28.5″/718mm (Machine & Torch Holder)
- Height – 11.5″/289mm (Top of Torch Holder) 5.5″/138mm (Top of machine)
- Machine – 47.0 lbs./21kg