WS Steel Pipe Sleeves are made from welded or seamless pipe. A full circle water-stop plate acts as positive water seal and anchor to prevent thrust movement.
GPT provides WS steel pipe sleeves for all pipes passing through concrete or masonry structures.
An excellent choice for installations where the LINK-SEAL® Modular Seal and WS Sleeve assembly would be subject to extremely high temperatures or where fire seals are specified.
WS Steel Sleeves
- Steel Wall Sleeves availabl in Painted ( Model WS ) or Galvanized ( Model WSG )
- Available from 2.07″ (52.6mm) to 23.25″ (59.1mm) Inside Diameters.
- 2″ (50.8mm) Water Stop Collar with continuous weld-bead on both sides.
- Primed inside and out with Rust-O-Leum red primer #5268 or approved equivalent.
- May be order to any length.
- Special order diameters and schedule pipe available on request