The Canusa Foam Seal is made from crosslinked polyethylene backing with high shear strength adhesive to provide a reliable system for protecting and sealing casing foaming-holes.
High Strength Seal
• Crosslinked polyethylene backing provides strong mechanical protection
• High shear strength adhesive provides water-tight seal resistant to soil stresses and thermal cycling
• Conveniently supplied in circular discs to effectively resist multidirectional soil forces
• Low preheat requirement and minimal surface preparation increase productivity in the field
• Engineered to meet stringent EN489 requirements for District Heating products
• Installed directly over hole plugs providing additional sealing protection at the foaming holes