Nylon Pipeline Lowering-in-Belts are made from top-grade material including alloy steel end irons and abrasion resistant nylon, coated for a longer life. Nylon belts are strong enough to satisfy your strength requirements and lightweight and flexible for maximum ease of handling. Comes in standard or special belts through 60″, 1524 mm wide.
Nylon belts also offer a Lined Steel Choker Belt; the steel-lined fabric-faced belt holds the pipe firmly in place with no slippage.
- Experienced, leading belt manufacturer for over 20 years
- Heavy duty nylon webbing for durability and strength
- Alloy steel end irons for greater strength with less weight
- Web coated with heavy duty “Yellow Jacket”™ Coating
- Orange vinyl tag with clear protective cover to protect data
- End irons painted
- Custom belts available for pipe diameters not listed
- Belts used around the world, in all types of climates, in sizes up to 60″ diameter pipe
- Head iron not included as pictured
- Lowering-in belt and head iron sold separately
- Meets industry standard B30.20 design factor