600 Liquid Adhesive Features & Benefits
- Fast drying – no down time between primer coat and RD-6® application.
- Rubber-based – works synergistically with the bitumen-based wraps.
- Both brush and roller application can be used – allows the application and/or operator to specify application method based on pipe size and conditions.
- Only a thin coat is necessary – less downtime and more efficient coverage.
- 2 year shelf life
- 4 US Gallons per case (1 case approx.: 14″ x 14″ x 9″ H @ 32 lbs.)
- 27 cases per pallet
The liquid adhesive is an industrial coating and would be harmful or fatal if swallowed. It is marked as a red label from the standpoint of flash point. Prohibit flames, sparks, welding, and smoking during application. Solvents could be irritating to the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water and contact physician.
Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing of vapor or spray mist from the liquid adhesive. In confined areas, use adequate forced ventilation, fresh air masks, explosion proof equipment, and clean clothing.
PEOPLE HAVE ALSO USED THESE PRODUCTS WHEN USING POLYGUARD 600
CLICK ON AN ITEM FOR MORE INFORMATION