TYPE I HOSE
- CSA approved to CGA standards 8.1 or 8.3.
- Used for the transfer of Natural Gas in a vapor state and Propane in a vapor or liquid state up to 350 PSI .
- Type 1 hose assemblies are available in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ ID.
- Fitted for vapor and liquid propane applications.
TYPE III HOSE
CGA Type III hose assemblies and tested/tagged prior to receiving. Type III is approved for liquid propane and Natural Gas vapor and meets the requirements of CAN/CGA 8.1-M86.
- Inner tube – Thermoplastic
- Reinforcement – stainless steel braid over a textile braid
- Cover – Oil Resistant Perforated Synthetic Rubber
- Rated for 350 PSI temperatures from -40 to 200 F
- Hydraulically crimped non-reusable hose ends
- Hydraulically tested at 1.5 times the working pressure and CGA tagged with the test date
Fitted for Liquid propane applications.