The Ranger II® is an all non-metallic casing isolator/spacer system that uses molded segments to encircle the carrier pipe.
Non-Metallic Casing Spacers® (Ranger-II)
- Manufactured from UV-resistant polyethylene
- Completely non-metallic with no nuts, bolts, or washers
- Light-weight, easy installation
- Wide temperature range and low friction coefficient
- For carrier pipe diameters from 21mm to 2500mm
- Available in a wide variety of runner heights for numerous options for pipe positioning
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No nuts, bolts, washers or any other metal parts that will corrode or degrade over time
- Easy assembly. Simply slide the segments together and ratchet tight with patented Slide-Lock connecting system
- Wide variety of runner heights to allow numerous options for pipe positioning within the casing
- Manufactured from UV-resistant polypropylene
- Wide temperature range
- Eliminates sand or grout fill
- No special tools required for installation
- Low coefficient of friction, allowing ease of installation
- Will accommodate small conduit attachment for communications or electrical cable
- Runner variations may be used to adjust for grade
- Ranger II® Non-Metallic casing spacers are stocked to accommodate a variety of pipe diameters and available for immediate delivery.
- Designed for carrier pipe diameters from 0.83” (21mm) to 37.60” (955mm) in diameter
- Impact strength: 1.5 ft. lbs./inch (0.8 joules/cm)
- Compressive strength: 3,000 psi (211 kg/square cm)
- Dielectric strength: 800 volts/mil.
- Recommended end seals: Model R, C, W, and S
An all non-metallic casing spacer system designed to ease carrier pipe insertion with quick installation to last the life of the piping system.
- Medi and Maxi segments, 2 molded runners per segment
- Segment band and runners molded as one unit
- Ranger II@ Spacers should not to be used on concrete carrier pipe.