The VM-560 transmitter can supply a very useful 1 watt signal power. Signal application can be either direct connection or, if there is no access point, Induction. With the addition of the optional signal clamp the VM-560 transmitter can be applied to the target line no matter what the situation.
The VM-560 is a high frequency option of the VM-550. It’s high frequency mode is set to 480kHz and is very useful for tracing short drops that are not grounded. Additionally it will help in those difficult situations where buried cast iron pipes have corroded causing the joints to be high resistance. The high frequency VM-560 will jump these joints helping to energise greater lengths of pipe.
- 1 watt output power
- Two frequencies
- 8kHz and 480kHz
- High and low output settings
- Induction and Direct connection modes (Automatically selected)
- Range of signal clamp accessories
- Low battery warning
- Good connection indication
- IP54 rating
- Long life battery pack (4 x D cells)
- Hook for hanging transmitter