The Proline Stackable Pipe Stand vs. Pipeline Skids
How it started
The invention of the Stackable Plastic Pipe Stand began when our customers would continually come to us with the same issue. From welders to coating companies they all wanted to support and raise the pipe they were working on safely and efficiently. The standard metal pipe stands were too expensive and awkward while the wooden skids were bulky and not as safe. So along with our local manufacturer we came up with Prolines own plastic pipe stands and the results have spoken for themselves ever since.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Stackable for seamless transport and storage (up to 100 on a pallet)
- Long lasting (Average life span of 6.5 years)
- Economical compared to other options
- Quick setup and teardown
- Environmentally friendly (reusable and recyclable)
- Can be personalized with company logo and/or colour (Minimum quantities apply)
- Keeps jobsites clean and clutter free
- Three sizes for multiple pipe diameters
- Special Cable Stands for cable support
- 5:1 Safety Ratio
Pipe Stands vs. Pipeline Skids
The reason the Proline stackable pipe stands have become so popular is because of their versatility and ease of use. Compared to pipeline skids our stands are much lighter and easier to maneuver which saves time and money in the field. On average, pipeline skids weigh 40 lbs and it usually takes 10 or more to safely support a pipe, our heaviest pipe stand is 42 lbs and only one is needed. They are also more reliable due to the 5:1 safety rating and a wide base so they remain stable.
Locally Made, Internationally Revered
These pipe stands (commonly referred to as pipe cones) are manufactured in Alberta and are used and shipped all around the world from Australia to Europe, South America and countless more. We offer High Temperature Pipe Stands in multiple sizes that are rated for 45C/113F for our customer in hotter climates. Both models are made with high-density polyethylene for UV resistance and strength. The lightweight and stackable design saves money on freight for both domestic and international customers.
- Max Load: 1,980-10,000 lbs
- Weight: 10-42lbs
- Height: 21”-26”
- Range (Yellow): -40C to 37C
- Range (White): -40C to 45C
- Base Diameter: 23.5″-41”